November 11, 2017

Clean or Dirty?

Does anyone else always get asked if things are clean or dirty? It seems like it's an ongoing issue at our house. The dishes, the laundry, the kids' hands ... it's hard to keep track of what's been washed and what is still needing to be cleaned. Recently we got this fun magnet to help us keep track of the dishes in the dishwasher a little better. I love that it's simple to use, just flip it over, and it will always be attached to the dishwasher. In theory, I should be able to look at the little gentleman and know if the dishes inside are ready to use or still needing washed.

My question is, how long until my two year old figures this out and starts helping me by turning it around? Hopefully I can be tricky and not let him see me do it so he'll leave it alone but that kid is a stinker.

How do you keep track of the dishwasher being clean or dirty? I'd love to hear your tips and tricks! And the other things in your house. How do you know for laundry, hands and other such things? What is clean? How do you keep it clean? How do you know it's clean? 

No comments :

Post a Comment