September 23, 2014

Take Control of Your Life with LifeLock

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since all my kids (and my husband) went back to school! Life was supposed to slow down when that happened, but of course I'm now busy running kids, helping in the classrooms, and supervising homework. So much for all that spare time to deal with other issues I planned on having. Is it just me or do you feel like your life is out of control too? I may not have any great tips on how to get your schedule under control, hopefully I'll have some tips on that one soon, but I do know a great way to reduce some of the day to day stress you may not even realize you have - LifeLock.

LifeLock is a simple program that does complicated things. It focuses on keeping you, and your money, safe by:

  • reducing the number of credit card offers you receive
  • providing notifications of data breaches
  • notifies you of bank activity
  • protects against file sharing network searches.
That's some pretty awesome stuff right? You can find out more about these, and lots of other amazing things LifeLock can help you do at the LifeLock Site. Make sure you check it out now because tomorrow may be too late.

To help you get things set up and started you can use code LifeLockSafety to save 10% when you sign up here today! We want you to be protected from one of the biggest scares! Keep you name, and your money safe with LifeLock today!




Advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment