September 25, 2014

Healthy Hair Post Baby

When I'm pregnant my hair is beautiful, but it seems like after I deliver, my hair becomes thinner and is not nearly as healthy. My good friend and hairdresser told me this is because when you're pregnant you take extra care with what you eat and take great vitamins that encourage your hair to be healthy. Not everyone who needs a hair lift can take prenatal however so, I was excited to recently find out about another solution - Hairfinity.

Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair. This hair specific formula contains Vitamins A, C, and D, a B-Vitamin Complex, Biotin, MSM, and more. Hairfinity is clinically proven to increase the hair growth rate by 155% while decreasing shedding. Two capsules are taken per day, and each bottle contains a one-month supply.


Although I have not yet personally tried Hairfinity, I'm excited to test it out and see how it works on my post baby, post summer sun hair. Have you tried it? Let me know what you think!
.