August 12, 2014

My Favorite Combo From Head to Toes

Everyone has those things that they just love. For me, there are lots of great combinations but here are some of my all time favorites.

5. A snuggly baby + baby lotion
4. A rainy day + a good book
3. Ice cream + homemade fudge sauce
2. Cleanly swept floors + bare feet

and my very favorite combo...

1. Clean sheets + shaved legs + and my freshly showered, smell good husband

Yes, I know, I'm a little bit odd but I'm ok with that and I know that I can't be the only one here who likes to cuddle with their freshly washed husband. There is nothing like the clean smell of soap and a hint of man at the end of a long and stressful day. There is a huge difference however in soap smells! There are a few that I like but my all time favorite is Old Spice.


Old Spice is the brand my husband used when we were dating and its the one he still uses today. There is just something about the scent that is amazing and I love how it lasts and I can still catch a hint of it at the end of a sweaty workday. My favorite news is that I can now enjoy my favorite spicy scent even more since Old Spice has expanded from Deodorant and now also carries body wash + 2-in-1 conditioner in all of my favorite scents.

This year, as you get ready for the stress of back to school try taking some relax time with your special someone and make sure that they are prepared by getting them their favorite Old Spice product (you can find some amazing savings here - expires 9/30/14). It will be worth every little bit of time and effort you spent to make it happen.



P.S. Old Spice hosted a poll that found a bunch of great combos that aren't on my list and created some great videos to go with. Check out their list for some great laughs (my favorite is below) and then let us know your favorite with a comment below.

 
This post was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. 
I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment