July 25, 2014

Multitasking? - Never!

I know, it'a joke right. Its like nothing ever gets done, even when you run yourself ragged. I know that I tend to try to do everything at once. Sometimes it works and sometimes it seems like I'm moving backwards. It can be very frustrating to be a mom. Those of us who add the title of "business owner" on top of that just make our lives more difficult. Recently I had the chance to read Chicken Soup's The Multitasking Mom's Survival Guide and it was great!

If you're looking for a fun book of stories that help you believe in yourself than this is the way to go! It has been the perfect mommy-time-out book and has helped to remind me that I am not alone in my quest to raise children, or in my feelings of occasionally wanting to give up. This is a great book to give to yourself, or to another mom who needs a little inspiration in their lives.

Happy Reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment