June 8, 2014

Spending the Summer with Pampers

Every family has a favorite summer activity. For our family that activity is going to family reunions. We go to at least two reunions each summer and each time we have a blast! For our family, a reunion involves 3-5 days of camping at a reunion center and 4-6 days packed full of activities for everyone ages newborn to ninety-five.

Unfortunately, because our reunions are long events E rarely gets to come with us and that means it's me and four (this summer five) kids in a place with very limited bathroom accessibility. At first this wasn't a big deal but as my kids potty train it certainly makes things more difficult. This year I will have two potty trained children and one potty training child plus my two in diapers and that means I'm going to need some help.

Thankfully, Pampers is here for me with their Easy Up Trainers. When I take Pampers training pants with me I know that I'm going to survive even when I am on my own. Pampers Easy Ups have amazing leak protection and hold 25% more than other leading training pant brands. That means, it's ok for me to put them on my potty trained children for overnight just in case we don't make it out of the tent and in to the bathroom in time. Easy Ups also have a more underwear like feel so my kids don't mind and because of their fun graphics I can call them our "special camping underwear" and even my biggest kids don't mind.

To learn more about Pampers and how they can make your summer simpler come join us for a Twitter Party

When: Thursday June 10th at 9pm EST

RSVP Here: http://twtvite.com/PampersEasyUps

Make sure you're prepared by following your hosts:@DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and our sponsor @Pampers

What you can win: 100 ct Easy Ups, Sesame Street Portable Potty, Baby BanZ Sun Protective Beach Tent, Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike, and Splash Zone Spray N Splash Inflatable Water Park

Make sure you also enter to win a great prize package from Pampers here at Kerrific. Simply use the form below to enter for your chance at 100 ct Pampers Easy Ups, a Portable Potty, and some fun items to kick off summer for your family!




This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment