May 6, 2014

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews - The Daily Dental Treats

Have you ever wished that brushing your teeth could be fun? I know I have but I've hit the point in pregnancy where tooth-brushing gives me heartburn and makes me gag (please say I'm not the only one). Anyway, although I haven't found a way to make brushing easier for myself I have solved the problem of how to get our family's 3 four-legged friends to brush their teeth a little bit easier thanks to Milk-Bone's new Brushing Chews.


So what are Brushing Chews? Milk-Bone Brushing Chews were developed to be an daily, in-home dental care treatment for dogs. The chews are clinically proven to reduce tarter build-up and bad breath in our canine friends. Their twisted design helps "brush" teeth clear to the gum and all the way to the back of the mouth.

My opinion? I haven't been using Milk-Bone Brushing Chews for long but they seem to work well for the most part. My biggest complaint is that my two big dogs are really just too big for the treat size and I don't see the chews being very effective on them. I do love the idea and I intend to keep using them, at least for now, on my smaller dog to see more of the long term effects myself. I know that I can certainly use all the help I can get in keeping all the humans and animals at my house happy and healthy and I love this simple way to make one of my jobs a whole lot easier!

The Milk-Bone dog products, information and a gift card have been provided by the Milk-Bone brand.

No comments :

Post a Comment