February 1, 2014

Getting Your Family In The Mood For Valentines with FlattenMe Books

It's time to get in the mood for Valentines (YIKES, where has the year gone?). This year, we are helping our children understand the word love with the amazing new book Owl Always Love You by FlattenMe.

FlattenMe makes unique books using your favorite person's name and/or photo. The Owl Always Love You was perfect for Baby F because it has amazing pictures and the story is a sweet lullaby.

The next book on my list from FlattenMe is the My Super Someone book. I can just see this being awesome for a father, uncle, or even a child. My kids are way into superheros so I think it would make a great gift from them!

If you want the perfect valentine for your special someone this year make sure you check out FlattenMe. You have until 2/4/14 to order for Valentine's delivery so there is still time and you will love whatever book you choose!

No comments :

Post a Comment