October 29, 2013

Support Breast Cancer Awareness



In case you haven't heard, October is breast cancer awareness month. People do lots of different things to think pink in support of breast cancer awareness and this year I am sporting my awesome new t shirt for the cause.

I just love this shirt. It not only fits well but the saying makes me smile every time I see it. I've gotten a ton of second looks at the store. As a fan of baseball this has been a perfect shirt and I know it's going to get lots of use!

On a side note, the shirt is a good quality and washes well. Other then the fact that the shirt is white and I have kids, it is a shirt that I very much enjoy and plan to wear often.

You can find this shirt, and many other great breast cancer awareness shirts at breast-cancer-tshirts.com. You'll love their amazing selection, fun saying and great graphics for sure!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment