August 27, 2013

Jelly Strands For Teething Tots



Ok, so baby F isn't teething yet but it's about that time (none of my kids have had teeth on their first birthday's). This time around I am trying to be more prepared with my new Jelly Strands Teething Necklace. I have to say that I'm not in love with the style they sent me, it wasn't my first choice and I think there are others I would like better, but I am excited to finally have some jewelry I can wear that is toddler proof. Jelly Strands are a simple accessories that are 100% safe for babies to chew, drool, and otherwise pick on during their learning years. There are lots of fun colors and more styles arriving all the time. I'm sure you'll find something you love to be safe and stylish with your little one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment