July 30, 2013

Kid's Labels Are The Best!

Summer is always crazy with lots of places to go and people to see. This summer, as always, we have been Kid's Labels to keep track of our things. I love using these awesome labels because they last a very long time. In fact, one of the labels that was on a sippy cup at our house (something we use and wash every day) just fell off after 3 years of use. That is my kind of label! I just love these and am super excited to use them for B's kindergarten supplies this year. I love knowing that my things are secure with our name and that if something gets lost it will most likely be returned. These labels make great baby gifts and are perfect for any occasion for children, and adults, of any age. Go check it out!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment