July 13, 2013

Back To School Week #1


Total Spent: $23.84
Total Saved: $340.41 (93.5%)
Rewards Earned: $25.00

Ok, so this week was a great week for shopping. I didn't find a lot of advertised deals but I did find some awesomeness! At target I got formula with rebate checks and wipes (because I'm finally out of the two boxes I bought when C was a baby). Stapes had those bright orange binders on clearance for $1 (regularly $6.99) and I used five of those to get the penny deals. Office Max had their school deals going too so we stopped there. My favorite was Walgreens where I went in for toilet paper (that they were sold out of) but found the Pull Ups on the clearance endcap marked down to $2.99! I paired that with my $2 off any jumbo pack or larger Pull Ups coupons from the paper a few weeks ago and I got 5 packages of Pull Ups for 99 cents each - AMAZING! Anyway, I'm planning on having Erik stop and see about some more school supplies today but we'll see if that happens. If not, I'm sure they will be back before school starts. 

What deals did you get this week? Happy Shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment