June 12, 2013

Pregnancy Flashbacks - My Top 3

After four pregnancies there are some things I certainly need in my tool kit. I've done a little bit of everything but through morning sickness, preterm labor, bed rest, preemies, NICU, and coming home there are a few things I can't live without. Here is a list of the top three items I feel are most important:


1. A good body pillow. This was an investment well worth making because it can be used as a body pillow during and after pregnancy plus double as a nursing pillow for those late night feedings.

2. Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. It's perfect for all those uncomfortable times when you just need a little help. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com! You'll also want to pick up a coupon HERE.

3. A spouse, or other emotional support person. Life is hard but especially during pregnancy and parenting it is important to have someone standing by your side. You may not need help now but at some point you'll be glad you have an extra set of hands and a shoulder to lean on.

*Among stool softener ingredients



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.