April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday - Floaties, Kick Scooters, Skip It, and More


Have you ever had one of those moments that you said, “they just don't make things like they used to”?
Lately, the boys' therapist and I have been working on finding them some new summer activities  It's going to be lots of fun but it seems like every time we come up with a new idea it's something that brings me one of the “blast from the past” moments that seem somewhat strange.
We've only had a few warm days so far but we're taking every chance to play outside that we can get. So far we've tried hula hoops and jump ropes that have been big hits with the older two. It's so much fun watching them play with the same type of toys that I remember enjoying.
For D we want to get a kick scooter to help strengthen his legs and work on his balance. I think I'll just have to get three so they can ride them together. Can you say “way too much fun”? I can only imagine what people will say when they see us all racing down the sidewalk. It will be awesome!
Besides kick scooters, the therapist is also searching for a skip it and I really want to get the boys floaties so we can spend some time swimming (one of my favorite activities). It's going to be a great blast from the past summer at our house and I can't wait to share the fun with the kids. There is something great about toys that last the generations and promote physical fitness and development in children. If only all toys worked this way!

2 comments :

  1. I'm not positive the place you'rе getting your іnfοгmаtion, however good topic.
    Ӏ needѕ to sрend some time studying mοre or figuring out morе.
    Τhank yοu for еxcellent information I uѕed to bе on the lookout foг this info for mу mіssion.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog Assess resort rates

    ReplyDelete
  2. This info is іnvaluable. Where can I find out mοre?


    my ωebpage - Prepare Your Purchasing Live in Dubai Resorts Near Purchasing Middle

    ReplyDelete