March 8, 2013

Exclusive Coupon Savings at Kroger Today Only



It's been a few weeks since I posted a coupon post. I haven't had the chance to go shopping much because of all the other crazy things that have been going on around the Kerr house. It takes a lot of work for me to find the deals that I do but we have found that it is well worth the time to help our budget in by working to use coupons and find great deals on all of our favorite items.
Because I haven't been shopping recently our stock piles are beginning to diminish. It's time to head back to the store to stock up on some of our most used items including Tide, Cascade, Gatorade and Tostitos. The good news is that thanks to Kroger's Cart Buster Savings Event now is a great time to stock up on everything I need.
Cart Buster Savings run March 3 – March 16 at all Kroger Co. Stores. You can see all the great items plus get some coupons to go with by visiting their Family site anytime during the event. You'll be amazed at what you can find at your local Kroger Co. stores. I know I can't wait to take my list of great deals to our local FredMeyer.
The big news is that TODAY ONLY you can select your deal! When you visit the Kroger site today you will be served three random digital coupons that are just for you. They will be delivered to your Kroger shopper card so they are ready to use when you visit the store. There are lots of exclusive coupons available so make sure you go see what you are served today. Deals may include Crest 3D, Tropicana, DiGiorno, Secret, Pantene and more. Head on over and check it out! I promise you won't want to miss this great event.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment