March 15, 2013

Cart Buster Savings is Back at Kroger Stores!


I finally got the chance to go back out shopping last night. I took D and F with me so it was an interesting trip but still fun. I love it when I can go to the store and find great savings on items my family needs. That's why today I will be taking a trip to Smiths to get some great deals during Kroger's cartbuster savings event (running through March 16th at all Kroger Co. Family Stores).
They have lots of great deals going on including items like Bounty, Tide, Pampers, Gatorade, Charmin, Dawn, Pantene, Tropicana, and Tostitos. I am mostly excited because these are brands that we use and love which will make E even more thrilled at the savings!
Besides the great cart buster deals today, by visiting Kroger's website you can Select Your Deal. That's right, today only (March 15th) when you visit the SelectYour Deal promotion page you will be served three random digital coupons for addition in store savings. These coupons are load-to-card coupons that will be added to your Kroger shopper card making them super easy to take with you on your shopping trip! Deals include great products including Crest, Tropicana, DiGiorno, Secret, and Pantene so don't miss out. Your pocketbook will thank you for shopping this great event!
Now I've got to get going. The kids are going with me so this shopping trip will be quite the adventure! Smiths is right across the street from my house so we're not going far but it will be fun and give us some good exercise. Hopefully the kids will take good naps when I get home so I can show you all the great deals I found. It's going to be awesome! Make sure you leave a comment with the savings you find so everyone can have a great shopping trip. I can't wait to see the savings!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment