February 11, 2013

The Perfect Dress - Valentines Day 5

I love having new clothes to wear when I'm out and about and now that I'm loosing some baby weight I'm enjoying shopping again. Recently I had the chance to try out this beautiful Openwork Cardigan from OASAP and I love it! This skirt I'm wearing it with is one of my very favorites, I've had it since middle school, and I love that it fits me again. I used to have a pink shirt with a big fur collar that I wore with it but I've found that it doesn't work so great to nurse in. Now I can wear it again though with this fun sweater! The lace in the back is beautiful and it's very easy for me to wear as a mom too.
I love OASAP and all their great fashions! Make sure you go check out their winter clearance for some great finds just in time for Valentines! Your valentine is sure to love whatever you choose from the great fashion line at OASAP. They add new styles almost every day but you'll want to grab them fast as the quantities are very limited! Go check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment