February 25, 2013

Starting School - What You Can Do To Help Your Child Succeed


Happy girl with dog
With B starting Kindergarten this fall we are starting a whole new part of our job as parents. Helping your child to do well in school is a job that can bring out the best (and the worst) in parents. Part of helping your child to do well is helping them to learn to deal with their emotions. Sometimes I feel like as a mom I can't help them because I'm not sure how to track our progress. So, for now, I continue to work with each of my kids in teaching them that they are in control of themselves and that they can choose to be happy if they want to. So far so good!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment