January 24, 2013

Dressing Up Your Dirty Spots



There are some parts of a home that just aren't appealing to look at. One of those at my house is the trash cans. They tend to be overflowing (it's much to cold to take it outside these days) and since I have old hand me down trash cans too it's just not very nice to look at. The other day I threatened to buy a "pretty" trash can. You know, the stainless ones with lids and hubby just about had a heart attack with the price. I suppose for now I'll have to deal with my Designerliners to dress things up. They do ok but I sure would like something with a lid. Maybe someday soon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment