December 30, 2012

Groovy Girls by Manhattan Toys


Every little girl needs a doll. This year we had the opportunity to give a very special Groovy Girls doll from Manhattan Toys to a very special little girl.
My boys had so much fun helping me wrap the doll. As you can see, she's very cute and just the right size for a toddler. I don't have a picture of the doll with her new mama (yet) but I have been told that she is very loved.
My favorite thing about this fun doll is that she is soft. This makes her much safer for toddlers, and whoever else is around while they are playing.
If you're looking for some great toys for your child make sure you stop in and see what Manhattan Toys has to offer. I promise you'll be please with their selection of high quality children's toys!

No comments :

Post a Comment