December 7, 2012

A Christmas Bear Book

Every year each of my children gets a book for Christmas. I am a firm believer in the power of reading and the kids and I love to read together. 
This year, one of my children is getting a very special personalized book from I See Me. I have reviewed I See Me books before and loved them but I do have to say that I now have a new favorite book.
Personalized Christmas Holiday Book
The Christmas Bear book is amazing! Not only does it come with an adorable bear but it also includes a personalized letter from Santa. You will love this book! Each one is specially made for your child. They will find their name on almost every page and even the photos are customized. My favorite is the page that shows the stockings because there is one for each family member with our names on them. 
I See Me has many wonderfully high quality products including books, puzzles, coloring books, and placemats featuring your child that you will enjoy for many years. Head over and check it out. There's still plenty of time to order for Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment