November 20, 2012

Time for a New Calendar

2013 Calendar
It's getting to be that time of year again. For me, I've already had to start putting down notes on things I need to get done in January. I suppose that means it is time for a new calendar at the Kerr house. This is somewhat sad as I really like our old calendar. It's a personalized calendar that not only has fun photos but also has exactly the right number of lines for me to write our day to day activities.
This year, I think I'm going to end up buying a desk calendar. Right now I have three separate calendars, including the one I love so much, but next year I think I want to combine so that I have all my activities, blog assignments  and meal plans in the same place. I will place a note hear that I also have a homework calendar and I'm so excited that that one will no longer be needed.
How do you keep all your tasks organized? Do you have any tips on what to look for as I go about my 2013 calendar search?

No comments :

Post a Comment