November 14, 2012

SwaddleDesigns Angry Birds Blankets

Angry Birds Swaddle Blanket, Baby F all wrapped up
I've told you before about the amazing blankets from SwaddleDesigns. With baby F we have continued to use our wonderful blankets and have added a blanket from their new Angry Birds collection to our swaddling stash.

I love these blankets because they are so easy to use. I've tried lots of different swaddle blankets and SwaddleDesigns has some of the few that I can actually swaddle in. So many are too little or not stretchy enough to stay tight but these are awesome. As you can see, baby sister was super comfy waiting around in her blanket while I dug through the laundry in the dryer to find her a clean outfit and she even looked cute while doing so.

I wish my whole receiving/swaddle blanket stash was made up of these wonderful blankets. Once you have some you won't want to use anything else.

No comments :

Post a Comment