November 26, 2012

Craft with Flower Girl Baskets

Black Cat Sitting in Basket Painted Orange
I know it's a little late in the season but I found this adorable craft the other day and had to share. I can't believe how cute this basket is! So simple to paint some flowergirl baskets orange. Wouldn't they be adorable as Halloween baskets for your little one or as Thanksgiving centerpieces. The cat curled up in this pumpkin gave an awesome effect. I can totally see our cats stealing one to be their bed although it wouldn't be quite the same since they are white instead of black. I can't wait to start looking for some baskets to use. With summer coming up (hopefully) I'm sure I can find the perfect one at the craft store or at a garage sale. Watch for finished photos late next summer.  

No comments :

Post a Comment