October 17, 2012

The Designist Diapers

Diapers, Diapers, and more diapers. Many days I feel like I'm swimming in diapers. In fact, the other day I was doing an assignment on time management for one of my classes. Our job was to find out where all of our time was going and how we could better manage the little moments that get lost during the day. After recording my time usage for two days I discovered that on an average day I spend TWO AND A HALF hours each day changing diapers. That's crazy!
Thankfully, at least while I'm changing diapers I get to change cute diapers right. The Designist just sent us two adorable diapers to try out. The first diaper is a one size purple and black diaper and the other is a pink and yellow newborn size diaper. These diapers function really well. They each have waterproof outsides and a beautiful suede inside. They also come with a microfiber insert.
My very favorite thing about these diapers is the bright colors. Granted, I love print diapers but these are wonderful because they match just about anything. I don't have to worry about having too many prints involved with these fun bright colors. The best news is that with The Designist you can choose your own colors from a great selection. Go check it out and order your great new diaper today!

No comments :

Post a Comment