October 11, 2012

Skating on the Edge by Joelle Charbonneau

One of the things I got to do a lot of while pregnant was read. I have a HUGE stack of books waiting for me to type reviews of that I read while I was stuck in the hospital for tests or in bed when I wasn't supposed to be doing anything else. I read all sorts of books but one of my favorite types was mysteries because they, more than almost any other, make me loose track of time which was oh so nice for once.
One of they mysteries I was able to read was Skating on the Edge by Joelle Charbonneau. This was a great story about a roller derby team and how they work together to protect their own after one team member takes a fatal hit at the dunk tank. The roller derby girls and their new rink owner work hard to discover who was the real target and who is doing the targeting. It is a great book full of suspense with a little romance on the side. You'll fall in love with the characters in this small town and be sitting on the edge of your seat every step of the way to finding the mysterious killer.

No comments :

Post a Comment