October 1, 2012

Dog Trots Globe by Sheron Long


 Most books that are sent to me to review are very much an adult reading level but today I'd like to share with you a great book for pre-teens. It's called Dog Trots Globe and is a great story about a Sheltie who goes to France and the things it experiences there. My favorite thing about this book is the great photos. I love traveling but have never been to France and these dog's eye views were not only beautiful but they gave me a true feeling of being there.
The book itself is written from the dog's viewpoint which is absolutely wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it with the boys and discussing the photos. The language was easy for them to understand and we enjoyed discussing all the things the Sheltie saw. The fact that we were reading about a dog just made the story all the more interesting to them.
If you've ever been interested in going to France, or if you know someone who is, this is a great book. You'll be able to read it for hours simply looking at all the pictures!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment