September 10, 2012

To Remember Love by Tonya Ferguson

As you can probably tell by now I read a lot. I also enjoy a variety of different genres. Today I want to tell you about an inspirational book, to remember love by Tonya Ferguson.

To Remember Love was an uplifting book about overcoming death and trials. The story behind this book is true and it made it even more inspiring to read because you can tell that each word came from the heart. I don't want to ruin the story for you so I'm not going to give a brief overview this time but I will say that anyone who needs an "umbrella" in their time of need should try this book. Along with her beautiful story Tonya has included verses of scripture that are sure to give you comfort and help you through your struggles. It is a truly inspiring gift!

No comments :

Post a Comment