September 20, 2012

Juliet Dream Review

So we all know that finding something to wear during pregnancy can be a pain! This time around I was super blessed to find the most comfortable pants in the world from Juliet Dream. I love these pants because they looked dressy but to wear them was heaven! It felt like wearing pajamas all day.
Besides the fact that they are super comfortable, I also love these pants because they are long. Most of the time I end up wearing my pants almost to the point that they are falling off because my legs are just too long for my waist size (especially for maternity pants because I can't usually choose my length) but I could easily wear these pants around my waist with length to spare.

Juliet Dream also sent me an adorable denim skirt to try out. This is also a great skirt! It is cute to wear and I love that I can match it with just about anything. The only downfall I found was that it is a little tight and sometimes isn't the best when I have to sit on the floor or otherwise get down on my kids' level because it is tight but for the most part (since it's a skirt anyway) that is ok.

I do have to say that I am absolutely in love with Juliet Dream's high quality classic maternity fashions! You can't go wrong when you shop Juliet Dream for your fashion needs!

No comments :

Post a Comment