June 27, 2012

Stickers!


I am a huge fan of stickers! In fact, I have quite the collection of stickers and I use them for everything! One of my very favorite things to do with stickers is to label things. I label our bins and boxes in almost every room with some sort of sticker. Recently I was given a chance to review a kit that allows you to make your own stickers and was pleased with they way they turned out.


You could really use these stickers for just about anything. I used them to create custom stickers for my kids toy boxes and my sewing bins. There were a few small things I found that could cause problems with these stickers. First is that the online program to create them can be slow. It's not horrible but plan on some time when you create your stickers. The other problems I had could be my printer but I feel you should have warning. My stickers did not/do not print in the center of the page and it can cut off parts of your sticker if you're not careful, they also smudged when they were touched too quickly after printing.


Overall however, I loved creating these stickers and I love the way they look! If you are looking for a great way to create your own stickers, to use as labels or for just about anything else, you should check these out! My kids love them and they are so handy to have around for when you need them. The circle shape gives it an even better unique look.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment