June 29, 2012

Nothing Better Than Chocolate


Those that know me best know that there is almost nothing better in my mind than chocolate! I was super excited when Hershey's asked me to share their Sweet Independence Celebration with you. It is so important to have independence. As a mom being independent is hard. Just yesterday E knew it was time for me to have a little "me time" because I was grouchy! Thankfully, after a couple hours out of the house and away from the kids, and a chocolate treat I was feeling much better.

Because I always gain what I think is too much weight during pregnancy I was super excited that I was eating Hershey's Simple Pleasures chocolates. Hershey’s Simple Pleasures chocolates have 30 percent less fat than the average leading milk chocolates. This means That I can continue to eat one of my favorite things, chocolate, and not have to worry too much about extra weight gain giving me a whole new level of independence. 
Not only do Hershey's Simple Pleasures have less fat but they are also delicious! I have had the opportunity to taste each of the three flavors and, although I have to say the Milk Chocolate with Chocolate Creme is my favorite, I enjoyed each of them. 
What are you waiting for? You can try Hershey's Simple Pleasures and declare your own Sweet Independence today. I can't think of a better way to start your summer so go sign up today!

No comments :

Post a Comment