June 8, 2012

Getting Ready for School


Summer is here and as much as I hate to think about school during summer it's time to register again. The good news is that this is my last time registering, at least for a while. I'm still super excited to be graduating even if it isn't the degree I'd planned on. I wish E was almost done too but I suppose I'll just have to keep waiting.

As much as I wish he was done I'm so glad he decided to go back, even if it meant starting at the beginning, and better his education. I know getting a degree, like you can get through the colorado mba program, can be so beneficial to finding a good job. And in the meantime we'll be thankful for the good job he does have.

There are so many people out of work and I have to wonder how many of them have considered going back to school to find a new career. I know that E and I's schooling is paid for in grants and scholarships so all we have to do is make enough money to take care of our family. It really is a wonderful thing and most people, especially those out of work, could easily go back to school the same way. If that fits you, try school, you'll like it!


No comments :

Post a Comment