May 5, 2012

Gadget Screen Cleaner Review


I've learned to deal with fingerprints fairly well. The worst part about little fingers is that it doesn't seem to matter what I do, they are always sticky! I don't mind them on the fridge or the microwave most of the time and I've completely given up on the back door's window that is solid mud thanks to the dogs (outside) and kids (inside). One place I do not like fingerprints however is on my computer screen. With so many little fingers around our house sometimes our computer screens look a little more like a fingerprint lab. B has gotten pretty good at not touching but we're still working with the younger two.

I no longer have to deal with fingerprints on my computer screen too much thanks to Clean Screen. I have been amazed at how well this simple product works! I also likes that it comes in two sizes, one that is big enough to take care of all the household computer screens and one that fits nicely in my backpack. If you ever have problems with fingerprints I highly suggest you check them out and follow Clean Screen on Facebook and Twitter to see special discounts as they are made available.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment