April 27, 2012

Organic Gardening

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

If there is one thing I really want to provide for my family it is healthy food. This can be super hard with toddlers who are picky eaters and I have told you before how allowing them to help plant  a garden can encourage them to eat fresh fruits and veggies because 
they feel it is part of their accomplishment.
One of the nice things for me about planting a garden is that I can control what goes into our food. There are a large range of products available to use on your garden and with a little research you can find choices that will work well for your family.
109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)Whitney Farms® is a company that provides organic soil and organic plant food. They have over twenty-five years of experience in healthy gardening and are an excelent choice for those wanting to try their hand at organic gardening.
Organic garden products are not only better for you to eat but they also help provide a measure of safety for your family as they interact with the garden. I love using organic plant food because it is safer for myself, my kids, and our pets as we work and play in the garden. It is a simple measure that is so much simpler than trying to keep the kids from putting their hands in their mouths as they learn to do tasks like pulling weeds and harvesting vegetables.
Head on over to try out Whitney Farms today with a $3 off coupon.
Advertisement
Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

No comments :

Post a Comment