April 13, 2012

Maggie's Direct Review

Today I am super excited to announce that Kerrific has partnered with another great company to bring you awesome reviews and savings! Maggie's Direct is an awesome company with a variety of products for your home and family. They sent us a wonderful pillow to review and we have been putting it to the test.

E has been sleeping on a pillow for the last 4 years that has an unknown age (he's had it longer than I've known him). He loved it because it was firm and it was king size so it took up a huge part of the bed. I was so excited to have the opportunity to replace it with a firm pillow from Maggie's Direct and let me tell you, he loves it!

This pillow is wonderfully comfortable, with just the right amount of give. I love to borrow it to prop myself up so I can read or do other things in bed. I have also been amazed at how fluffy it has stayed. Unlike most pillows I've used this one did not loose any fluff after a few nights and is still going strong!

Right now Maggie's Direct has an awesome deal on their hotel collection. You get half back in Social Bucks (you can spend like cash) on everything you buy. And you get free shipping to the lower 48! I am in love with their pillows and I hope you'll head over to check out all the other great things in this collection!

No comments :

Post a Comment