April 11, 2012

Kinderville Review


With so many small children at our house we have completely given up using anything breakable in the kitchen (well as much as we can). I love having my toddlers be able to set the table and empty the dishwasher. That makes two less jobs I have to worry about getting done and they do an awesome job!

Recently we were introduced to some a new line of products from Kinderville. I am super amazed at how fun and practical their products are. They sent us some storage jars to review and let me tell you they are awesome!

First I want to tell you about the one problem I had which was learning how to open them. I'll save you the trouble and tell you the trick is to squeeze the sides a little while you pull the top. Once you do this it is super easy to get them open.

I love the size of these containers as they are not too small and yet they don't overtake the fridge or the diaper bag. I've put just about everything in them and haven't had any problems. My favorite thing to use them for is Ice Cream bowls because it doesn't freeze your hands (we might have to get some actual bowls for this in the near future).

I absolutely love having one container for freezer, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. You'll love Kinderville too so head over to win during Oh Baby Baby!

2 comments :

  1. I love these. Perfect size for small items in my sons lunch. and super cool they are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound wonderful! Unbreakable, colorful, transferable from fridge to freezer to microwave and dishwasher. Small enough for little hands. Sounds like a must have!
    Gladys P

    ReplyDelete