January 6, 2012

A Cold Creek Secret by RaeAnne Thayne

A Cold Creek Secret was a wonderful read that hit me close to home, literally. This enchanting story takes place right here in my own Tetons. The story begins as Jack arrives home from a tour of duty wanting nothing more than a hot meal and warm bed. As the snow begins to fall at his home, Cold Creek Ranch, disaster brings an unexpected visitor calling.

Mimi Van Hoyt, scandal trailed bad girl, is stranded while trying to visit an old friend. Away from home with a big secret, Mimi turns to Jack, a complete stranger, for protection from much more than the angry weather outside.

I was throughly touched by this book as it reminded me of why I love this area. Jack is a classic example of the caring nature of the people I have loved all my life. This is a great read for anyone who wants a wonderful story  of true love and compassion.

No comments :

Post a Comment