January 22, 2012

Care4Hire Review

With three small children we are always looking for a good babysitter. Especially since we have moved we have struggled to find a good babysitter that lives close.

Care4Hire has an awesome website where you can find not only babysitters but also housekeepers, tutors, and pet sitters. The registration is inexpensive and makes finding the perfect babysitter simple. Here is a sample profile of the information that is available about each caregiver. Above this you can see their name, photo, and other basic information.


My very favorite thing about this page is that it lists the times the person is available and the wage they expect to be paid. This makes it very easy to see who will fit your needs. The biggest thing I don't like is that they do not already have background checks for those listed. This means that interviews are very important and while Care4Hire would be a great resource for long term employment, it probably will not be as nice for one time care.

If this sounds interesting to you you can sign up for a free 7 day trial today or wait and win during ABE!



19 comments :

  1. I actually have friends who have found jobs through this site. They say that it is a very good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully this will work for me next time I need a babysitter! :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat idea, not sure if I would get someone on here, but i am a first time mom so i am kinda picky

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks cool, except for the no background check part

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing never heard of them before
    tjranch at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of them before, but it certainly looks like a good resource for a caregiver...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting about this! I also moved and am having trouble finding sitters. I am definately going to register!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. We live in a area where we don't know many people who can sit for us, this could help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info on a reliable source!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a great resource for finding all kinds of help

    ReplyDelete
  12. No background checks? No deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this sounds like a great company. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be much better if they already had the background checks done. I wonder if you can request one?

    Marlena Curley
    marlena.curley@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I'd want to use the site as it does not require background checks. I would just prefer the peace of mind, especially when choosing from the large pool of possible help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like an amazing company - Hubby and I would love to find a sitter near our area - I would probably request a background check and do my own interview though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is indeed a good website to find sitters , we found one with a complete background check and were very pleased with her services looking after our 3 and 8 year old. HOWEVER, when we decided to upgrade our account from the free trial to a paid one (mobile) there was no mentioning of the fact that he upgrade will automatically be for a whole year 100$ instead of a monthly membership of 30$ which was in fact what we needed. I of course wrote them but never got a response although this was on their part a bit of a scam. I was very disappointed in their lack of professionalism regarding this matter especially since they did not even bother to send a response.
    Joana Watkins, OH

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually just signed up. I am looking for a babysitting job in the Virginia Beach area. Although it does not offer background checks there are several free websites that do.

    ReplyDelete