January 17, 2012

CafeWell - A Social Site for Your Heath

This post brought to you by Cafe Well. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a very busy mom and the last thing I want to do is spend extra time at the doctor because the boys aren't feeling well. This is why I am excited to have found a new tool called Cafe Well. Cafe Well is a social site but my favorite part is the symptom checker. Here I can first pick who has the problem, adult, child, male, female, and then I can choose what part of the body hurts. The symptom checker than gives me a list of possible problems. If it has a problem that fits our symptom I simply click on it to get a list of tips on how to help the problem at home and some idea of what to expect if a doctor visit becomes required.

They also have a wonderful program called Race to the Moon. This is a wellness program available to corporations to help encourage employees to exercise. The big benefit to this plan is that it provides wireless pedometers for each employee. By counting steps, each employee is encouraged to get off the couch and walk. It has also been said to cut down the number of individuals using the elevator and making stairs a fun activity. Race to the Moon is available to select Health America members. Just visit the website and begin setting your goals today!

What health problems do you have at your house? Can the symptom checker help?Or would you rather have a corporate program? Inbox (16 messages, 1 unread)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

Post a Comment