September 3, 2011

Vacation to Branson

This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.

This year E and I didn't get to take the kids on a family vacation ... we moved instead. But we are already looking at places to go next year. One place I would love to take my kids is to Branson.

My grandfather makes an annual trip to Branson and always has a great time. He goes mainly for the live shows that include things like Tributes, Acrobats, Amazing Pets, Hypnosis and many more. These do sound like fun but on our trip I'd also like to include some of the other attractions like the local caverns, lake cruises, and some nature walks.

We might even need to find a babysitter so we could more easily visit some museums like the Hollywood Wax Wax Museum and the Laura Ingles Wilder Home Museum although I'm sure the kids would have a blast at some of them like the Dinosaur Museum.

When we go we might stay at the Hiltons of Branson especially if they have another great deal like they do right now where you get a package deal including 3 nights stay for two adults and two children plus show tickets, a shopping card, and a food voucher. What an awesome deal!

I can't wait for our trip to Branson!

 

  

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

Post a Comment