August 30, 2011

Slamfusion Review


Slamfusion is a shop where you will find original fused glass art, hand-cut, kiln-fused, and pieced together with loving care. They sent me a beautiful cat magnet and an owl pin to review. My big concern with these was the shipping as I know the mail man can be not so careful with my mail. Upon arrival each piece was wrapped securly and they were undamaged.

We love the magnet! It's not one of those flimsy ones which is awesome. When we moved this was the only magnet I knew where it was so it got to hold all those important papers I didn't want to loose out of the mess. The best part was that it actually held them and trust me when I say it was a good stack. This of course is also C's favorite thing on the fridge so I have to watch to make sure he doesn't steal it.

I have not yet had occasion to wear the pin but it is just as adorable but I'm afraid one of my kids will grab it and something will break (the reason I wear no decorations). I think I will be gifting this to my good friend who collects owls. I know she will love it!

Overall I love what Slamfusion has to offer. Please check them out and show them some sponsor love!

No comments :

Post a Comment