August 8, 2011

Lou Bugs Boutique Review

About Lou Bug's Boutique:
My name is Tracy I have two full time jobs one is staying home with my three year old daughter “lou bug” and the other is creating cute children items for you. I love love love to sew and my daughter is the inspiration behind the things that I make. 

My Thoughts:
Lou Bug's Boutique sent us this adorable puppet to review. I could not believe how adorable it was. These photos do not do it justice. This felt puppet is a great addition to any collection. I love that these do not come in sets so your imagination is not limited by knowing what the story should be. So far our monkey has been jumping on the bed, a mama carrying her babies in her pocket, and many, many other things. Another great thing about Lou Bug's puppets is the size. We have tried other puppets that E has a very hard time with because his hands are so big and because the boys' favorite person to play with is E this does not work so well. E's hand does fit in Lou Bug's puppets without any extra effort and it has been great. The boys both love our monkey and I know we will be getting more puppet friends soon. 

Lou Bug's Puppets make a great addition to any puppet collection and a great imagination toy for your toddler. Check them out today HERE.

Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment