August 16, 2011

ABE: LapDesk Lady Review

About LapDesk Lady:

Hi, I'm Donna and I've been having so much fun with my shop here on Etsy. I started making studyboards or lapdesks almost 20 years ago. I first learned this craft during my sorority days at Arizona State University in the late 80's. Over the years, many friends and family members encouraged me to get a little business going, and so I did. 


I am fortunate to have my hubby, Bruce, working to make my shop look beautiful with great photos of my products. For a time, he was my resident woodworker, cutting, trimming and sanding the wood I use. My darling daughter, Monica, is my professional color coordinator, and my cute son Casey works hard putting each order together to get them shipped out.

How lucky I am to have a fun little business to work around time spent with my family!


My Thoughts:

The LapDesk Lady sent us this wonderful Peaceful Pink LapDesk to review. Upon receiving it I quickly began to wonder how I have survived without it. Because I am a full time student and a full time mom, my homework is usually done sitting on the couch,or floor, while supervising children. Last semester this resulted in some major back problems as I was always trying to read and write while sitting in crazy positions. Since the arrival of the LapDesk these problems have begun fixing themselves. This medium sized desk is perfect for holding my textbook and notebook so I can easily read, write, and play mom at the same time. If you are a student, a blogger, or just like to eat your dinner in front of the TV, then you need to get a LapDesk. You'll love it!

Check out all the LapDesk Lady's great styles at her website today!

1 comment :