August 12, 2011

ABE: Happy River Dances Review

About Happy River Dances:

Hello, I'm River, and I'm the CEO of Happy River Dances Catnip Company! My mommy might make the toys, but all the important decisions are left to me. I was rescued off the streets of Sacramento and adopted by my family three years ago, and life has been pretty good ever since.



To show our appreciation, every year, mommy likes to bring bags of toys to the shelter I was adopted from to thank them for finding me. We have now decided to sell the toys online here as well. Each toy is handmade for every kitty, check out all the great models we have playing with our toys!


Z & Z's Thoughts:


River sent us two toys to review. Here is a sample of what our house has looked like sense their arrival.


Or in B's words, "he likes it!"

1 comment :