August 9, 2011

ABE: Caddy's Custom Goods Review

About Caddy's Custom Goods:


I opened my Etsy shop, Caddy's Custom Goods, as an outlet for the custom sewing I have been doing for years. After much encouragement from friends and family set up shop and am really enjoying it! 

I have been sewing since I was about 7 years old. My Meme taught me when I was very young and encouraged me to continue, ever reminding me that it is a skill that will always be in demand. 

My favorite part of the shop is the fact that I am always doing something different and I have lots of repeat customers who often tell me what they'd like and let me really run with it. This allows me to be creative and, in my opinion, do my best work. 

Check out my Facebook page for a gallery of my past work and let me create something for you!







My Thoughts:


Caddy's Custom Goods sent us an awesome swim diaper to review. I was anxious to see how her adjustable swim diapers (comes in three sizes) fit both B & C. Here are the results - B is Left, C is Right. 


 
 

 
 











As you can see this diaper fits both boys really well. The diaper was done up one snap set tighter on C but both have plenty of room to grow. The diaper itself is well made. It washes well and will certainly work great in the pool where we don't want any nastiness.


Make sure you check out Caddy's Custom Goods Today at their Shop and on Facebook

1 comment :

  1. I have two of her swim dipes and absolutely love them! They contain messes very well!

    ReplyDelete