July 25, 2011

EdenFantasys - Outstanding Online Retailer *Adult*

Did you know that EdenFantasys just won an "O" Award for Outstanding Online Retailer.

I am so excited that they won this as I think they totally deserve it! I frequently order product from them both for myself and to use as wedding/bridal gifts. Not only are their prices wonderful but they also have outstanding customer service. Just last week, for example, I received my order to find that one of the items was damaged. I created a return request which was super easy and they shipped me a new product right away. It was so fast and easy!

Another reason I think EdenFantasys deserves this award is because of their awesome site set up. You can search for anything and find the exact item or something similar. Their review system further enhances this by giving you the ins and outs of any product you view. 

If you do not know where to start your search EdenFantasys also has a great forum where you can ask questions, or just quietly view what others have said. This is a great place to find out about all the newest products and anything else you may want to know about adult topics.

As a reminder, EdenFantasys is an adult site so make sure you wait to visit until after the kids are in bed.

Congrats again to EdenFantasys!
Happy Shopping!



No comments :

Post a Comment