June 14, 2011

New Baby: Sprig Toys Review

About Sprig Toys: 

Sprig Toys, Inc., is an eco-friendly company dedicated to making the best toys the right way.

Inspired by our collective desire to keep kids active and the planet healthy, Team Sprig is dedicated to infusing creativity, smart design, quality manufacturing, earth-friendly materials, product satisfaction and responsible business practices into a superior line of fun, kid-powered toys.
We help make the world a better place and we get kids off the couch. Pretty cool, huh?


My Thoughts:
We received two adorable items to review. The first is their Glider Patrol. My favorite thing about this little guy is actually that he doesn't have a face. Because we are always trying to encourage our children to grow and think, I love this because it is great for their imaginations. Our little Glider Dude has been so many other things and I have no idea how the boys picture him as they play but I'm sure it is not the same every time. This is the same reason I used to love my rag dolls, they could be anything, and I love that these toys can help my boys develop a great imagination. 

The second item we received was a rattle. I can't find it listed on their site so I have no idea what they call it but we love it. Though D is not quite ready to hold a rattle, C has had a blast running around with it. I love that it is big enough that I'm not worried about little pieces but the material is light so even a small baby can hold it. I also love the colors as they are very gender neutral but could go boy or girl very easily. 

Thank you Sprig for providing our children with great toys as always! Make sure you check them out HERE today to find some great eco-friendly toys for the child(ren) in your life and like them on Facebook and Twitter to be the first to know about sales and new products.

1 comment :