June 13, 2011

New Baby: Kiki's Fashons




 
About Kiki's Fashons:
Kiki's Fashions is dedicated to bringing our customers today's cute and trendy maternity clothes at low, low prices. While most maternity clothes out in the market are boxy, boring and expensive, we pride ourselves on having a wide selection of unique maternity styles at prices mostly under $20.

By selling exclusively on the Internet, Kiki's Fashions is able to maintain very low operating costs and we pass those savings on to our customers by offering prices 15%- 30% off many of our competitors. We also change our inventory often, so our customers always have access to today's hottest fashions and trends.

-Kiki

My Thoughts: I received this adorable shirt in red to review. It fit great and was wonderful to wear while pregnant. I was also impressed with how well it washed which is always a big factor at the Kerr house. :) The biggest thing I dislike is that I cannot wear it while nursing but because it doesn't look "maternity" I will look forward to wearing it again at a later date. 

I loved shopping at Kiki's site. It was easy to navigate and it was nice to see maternity clothes without cringing when I looked at the prices. I do wish they had longer dresses with sleeves. Because I am tall (for the size I wear) the length of their dresses is not nearly long enough when I still need to manage other small children in public however, it is nice that they tell you exactly how long the dresses are on the site so you can check and see what you think.

If we have another baby I will be visiting Kiki's for some awesome deals on cute outfits, and maybe before then as many of the shirt's don't look "maternity". You can't beat $20 for a nice maternity shirt! 

No comments :

Post a Comment