June 29, 2011

BrytonPick Review


About BrytonPick:



BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet
Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.
Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss
Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder
Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")
Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).
Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch.
BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA at FDA registered facilities (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)


My Thoughts:

This was certainly not my preferred way to floss. I have this strong aversion to metal in my mouth, even silverware, since I had my braces. This product does work and I can see it being very useful for those of you who work or travel and need something to keep in your wallet however it is not the product for me. To learn more about the BrytonPick you can visit them here.

No comments :

Post a Comment