April 2, 2011

Month for Mom: Serenity Review & Coupon




 

About Serenity:
Serenity specializes in creating a wide range of luxury beauty products, including body creams and lotions, scrubs and soaps that are packed with natural ingredients that to help promote and help maintain great-looking, healthy skin. Our number one goal is to give your body and mind what it needs to make the best of your natural beauty, improve your self-esteem and enhance your overall quality of life.

About the Shop Owner:
“I’m inspired by the little things in life – the smell of the air in the morning, a fresh point of view, random acts of kindness, or just making a small difference in someone’s life. I also see beauty in many different things, from serene pictures, to spider’s webs with dew and patterns in snowflakes. I work full-time as a registered nurse and, while I was at nursing school, I learned about the importance of skin care. I’m a big fan of natural products, so I started to try out different formulations, making my own skin care products and trying out other products designed and made by friends. I really loved the outcome of my experiments, so I took the decision to make my favorite tried and tested formulas available to other people."

My Thoughts:
Serenity has cremes, soaps, salts and scrubs in many different scents. My favorite thing about this shop is that the owner is so helpful in finding the items that will work for you. Make sure you are following them on Facebook and twitter for great tips and advice on skincare.


Serenity has offered a wonderful discount to all our Kerrific readers. Use code SPECIAL30 fro 30% off your order from Serenity.




*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company in exchange for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment